Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday, March19th


Pics: Shopping in NYC
Back home in Vermont, we arrive at Brandon's and Oriana's to pick up our car at 3:30am.

I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog how that while we were at the airport counter checking in our baggage 2 girls in the American checkin line noticed Megan's bible in her bag and asked if she was one of Jehovah's Witnesses. "Yes!, the four of us!", Megan replied. They were both from Toronto Canada and had been here working with the Grecia English congregation. It's funny, it seems like in Costa Rica you run into one of your brothers or sisters almost on a daily basis. It's wonderful to be apart of a worldwide brotherhood.
I woke up this morning before the girls and caught the shuttle back to the airport to pick up our car. Except for missing my exit to get back to the hotel, everthing went as planned. We loaded up and headed into the city, had a nice breakfast, and then shopped around in SOHO for the day. After the city, we went back into NJ so that the girls could get their Target fix and after a quick bit to eat didn't leave the city until 10:15pm. I drove all night and we didn't get home 5am!
Here it is noon and I'm writing our last blog post. It was an experience we'll never forget! We all had so much fun, made lots of new friends, and though it had it's challenges, but the blessings far outweighed them. Time to get back to work and start saving for next year, till them.....chow!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I am going to miss this! It's my 2am on Saturday night at work fix. When I feel like I'm about to crash and fall asleep at the ER I go to check out the new adventures of Lance and Chaz and it wakes me up for the next few hours... Oh how I shall miss it! Glad you are back safe and sound though. Tell Chaz she looks flippin awesome with that tan! :D
    Jecca

    ReplyDelete