Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thurs.March5th











Pics: The four of us mesmerized in front of the "TV".


The girls playing cards at the Nelson's gathering.




Thursday we decide to sleep in, being that Chastity still isn't feeling quite 100% and now Megan is feeling a little under the weather. We spent the first half of the day behind the computer watching online TV. By noon, Chastity was feeling a little better and Megan was beginning to feel worse. So me, Chaz, and Amanda leave for a walk down to Quepos. It's blazing hot and I'm whining the whole way. Once we get to Quepos, soaked in my own sweat and gasping for air, I decide that MY first stop is at the ice cream parlor! The girls swig their water and head for the gift shops. On the way home is the worst part because it's ALL uphill! I didn't realize how bad out of shape I was until now, guess the ice cream is going to have to come to an end once back in Vermont. We get home, take showers, and me and Amanda (Chastity and Megan decide to keep their germs home) head over to the Nelsons for a congregation gathering at their home. Most all of the friends from the congregation were there. We had finger foods and enjoyed one anothers association. Kim made her famous upside down pineapple cake for everyone...it's to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment